Booking and confirmation of your tour:
- Confirmation of the availability of the chosen dates,
- The total price of the trip,
- The terms of payment of your stay,
- We request a payment of 30% of the stay to validate the reservation on our bank account,
- After confirmation of your reservation, it becomes effective after payment of 30% of the total amount. An invoice will be sent to you by e-mail.
- The balance can be paid cash in euro or dirham when you arrive at our agency in Mhamid.
Our practical advice:
- For walking, it takes comfortable shoes but not too heavy and a second pair to alternate so as not to have the friction always in the same place and avoid blisters, sandals are ideal for the desert, (with socks ).
- Take a warm sweater for the night as well as a windbreaker.
- Do not forget sunscreen, a lip stick and a pack of wipes, toilet paper with a lighter to burn it after use.
- The sleeping bag is absolutely mandatory for traveling bivouacs, moreover it makes you a personal sleeping (more hygienic) which does not prevent to add the cover, it is not necessary in the fixed bivouacs.
- You can also take a flashlight or frontal, very useful.
- It is also good to take a pharmacy kit with first aid for a small dressing, paracetamol, anti diarrhea and your usual medications if you have any.
- When you are about to leave with the dromedaries, we will ask you to take only the necessary for the hike and leave the rest in the bivouac in a safe place or in your car … so plan the possibility of dividing your luggage into two parts ..
- It should be noted that camels easily carry bags, but not suitcases.
- Check that the passport has been stamped by the border police authorities. In Morocco, for a stay equal to or less than three months, a valid passport is required. Beyond three months, it is advisable to contact the Moroccan immigration service.
- Avoid taking pictures of people without permission.
- Before taking a photo, ask your guide if it is possible to take photos of the locals.
To reach us from Marrakech, follow the Ouarzazate direction, then Zagora and finally M’Hamid. The office of desert bivouac is 1km before M’Hamid city center. The office of desert bivouac is easily accessible by regular car.
- Marrakech, M’Hamid vehicle private transfer
- Ouarzazate, M’Hamid vehicle private transfer
- Zagora, M’Hamid vehicle private transfer
4×4 from 2 to 6 seats:
- From Marrakech to M’hamid: 220 EUR, one-way
- From Ouarzazate to M’hamid: 140 EUR, one-way
Taxi, from 2 to 6 seats:
- From Marrakech to M’hamid: 150 EUR, one-way
- From Ouarzazate to M’hamid: 80 EUR, one-way
- Departure from Zagora every 40 minutes, price 2,50 EUR “PAX”
Bus in the morning, departure from Bab Doukkala at 8:30, arrival in M’hamid at 20:00
Bus at night, departure from Bab Doukkala at 19:00, arrival in M’hamid 8:30 next day
There are also two buses CTM from Marrakech (A CTM bus stops in front of the office Desertbivouac )
at 00:30, arrival at Zagora at 09:00, from here you can take a taxi to M’hamid or departure from Marrakech at 11:30 directly going to M’hamid, arrival time ± 22.00hrs. Departure from Ouarzazate : 16 h 00 arrival time ±22.00hrs in M’hamid.
Two airports are available. Marrakech, 450 km from us and Ouarzazate, 270 km.
Each airports has daily flights from european destination
When you are coming by car:
Point Gps office DESERTBIVOUAC M’hamid
N 29.49.683 W5.42.212
Our booking staff will be glad to help you organize it upon request.
Do you have any questions or remarks?
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call / Whatsapp: +212 (0) 6 708 421 16